…otherwise known as cupcakes!
Three adaptions of your standard cupcake.
to make 10 large cupcakes…
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder, sifted
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 250ml milk
- 90ml corn oil
Add 1tsp of grated lemon rind
Add 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
Add an extra 1/4 cup of plain flower and 1 cup of frozen raspberries
Pre-heat the oven to 200° and line the cupcake tins
- Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl
- Beat the egg in a small bowl then add the milk and corn oil
- Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl and stir
- Add in the extra ingredients for colourful flavours!
- Fill the cupcake cups about 3/4 full
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes
I personally love these while they are still warm.